NARS – All About Eve Duo Eyeshadow Review
April 19, 2010 § Leave a comment
Official Website Discription
Flesh Toned Neutrals
This is one of my favorite Duo Eyeshadow from NARS. It is really neutral and anyone can wear them. Normally I wear them under other colours as base, but I also apply this on its own when I don’t have too much time in the morning. It brightens my eyes so I don’t look sleepy. The way I apply them is:
- Apply the less pearly colour on the left on the whole eyelid.
- Apply the more pearly colour on the right to the centre of the eyelid.
- Gently blend out the pearly colour.
(this makes your eye socket look more defined.)
- Apply the colour on the right on the bottom eyelid as well.
- Use your favorite eyeliner to fill in the lash line.
(I usually use brown eyeliner because it looks more natural.)
- Apply your favorite mascara.
See? That was easy. If you like heavier makeup, this is not for you because it almost looks like you’re not wearing any makeup. I still recommend it because this makes my eye look much brighter. I wear it to my office all the time.